Monday, December 26, 2011

My Skin Care Routine!


READ ME! I MAY ANSWER SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS!! Soooo requested! Hopefully I answered your questions about my skin! If you have anymore, feel free to leave them in the comment section below, or message me here on youtube! Thank you for watching, and have an awesome day (: PRODUCTS MENTIONED: -Olay Foaming Face Wash -Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer -St. Ives Apricot Scrub -Body Shop Vitamin E Toner -Olay Total Effects Advanced Daily Moisturizer with Cooling Essence FAQS: -How old are you? 14 years old. -Where do you live? Asia! (That's all I will be telling you!) -If you live in Asia, why is your English so fluent? I've gone to American schools my whole life. -What camera do you use? The Canon EOS 500D and Sony Handycam HDR-CX130. -What editing program do you use? iMovie '09. -Will you do a makeup collection? I have one up! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - x main channel: www.youtube.com dailybooth: dailybooth.com formspring: www.formspring.me email: jenn3710@hotmail.com x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cheep Greek Letters Sweatshirts Price Comparisons For Single Serve Coffee Machine




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links